Pure Fragrance respects the privacy of all users of her site and makes sure that the personal information you provide us with, is treated confidentially. We use your data to process your order as convenient and fast as possible. Otherwise we will only use this data with your consent. Pure Fragrance will not sell your personal information to third parties and only provide it to third parties who are involved with carrying out your order.
Pure Fragrance uses the collected data in order to provide her customers with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mailadress, delivery adress and payment data to carry out your order and to keep you updated on the process of the order.
- With your permission, we save your personal data and all data concerning your order and the use of our services, to make shopping at Pure Fragrance as enjoyable as possible. This way we can personalize the website and recommend you titles you possibly find interesting.
- With your permission, we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and actions. In case you do not appreciate this, you can let us know by sending an e-mail.
- When you make an account with Pure Fragrance, we save your data on a Secure Server. In your Pure Fragrance account we save information like your name and address, phonenumber, e-mailaddress, delivery address and payment information. This way, you don’t have to fill this out with every new order.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive of our visitors, help us develop and improve our site.
- When you decide to write a review, you can choose whether or not to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right not to publish contributions that are not compliant with the conditions of our website.
- When you respond to an action or contest, we ask for your name, address and e-mailaddress. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the winners of the price and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Security of e-books
On behalf of counteracting, proving and tracing violations on copyright, e-books you bought can be provided of watermark protection. This watermark protection consists of visible and invisible attributes. It is part of this protection that pages will be marked with a unique transaction code.
Pure Fragrance doesn’t sell your data
Pure Fragrance will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide this to third parties who are involved with carrying out your order. Our employees and third parties employed by us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Your personal data is safe with Pure Fragrance
We appreciate the confidence you have in us and because of that we’ll handle your information with the utmost care. When you place an order or consult your Pure Fragrance account, one of the most modern techniques is used: the Secure Socket Layer. Your information, at all times, will be protected and be treated confidentially.